COVID-19 Response Notice
At Mills & Mills LLP, we take the health and safety of our firm members, clients and community seriously. We have taken action throughout the pandemic to respond to COVID 19 health and safety in ways that permit us to continue serving our clients with the minimum amount of disruption possible.
We have put into place proactive measures focused on the protection of the health and safety of our clients, firm members, and visitors to the firm. We are keeping up to date on all government announcements and recommendations and will be responding as needed with updated policies and procedures.
Included in our efforts to date are the following:
- We have updated our systems to ensure remote work capabilities for team members.
- Firm members who have travelled recently, or who have been in contact with anyone who has contracted COVID-19, are required to self-isolate and work remotely for the recommended 14 day period.
- We are mandating that anyone – firm member, client, or visitor to the firm – who is feeling unwell not attend our office when our physical office location reopens.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols for our offices, including all meeting rooms and other shared spaces.
- To the fullest extent possible, meetings will be held by telephone or video conference.
- In-person meetings at our office will be limited to those that are strictly necessary. All parties in attendance must provide valid proof of vaccination to attend at our office and must clear an on-site COVID screening, including temperature check. Masks must be worn by all in attendance.
- We have cancelled all business travel for firm members.
We remain fully operational on a remote-work basis. We will engage in a gradual re-opening of our physical premises once we determine that it is appropriate to do so keeping in mind government announcements and recommendations. Our lawyers and staff remain committed to providing our clients with the high-quality legal services they expect from us.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we all work together through this challenging time.