Administrative Law Lawyers – Tribunals, Boards, Agencies and Commissions
Administrative law encompasses the work of agencies, boards and commissions that make decisions affecting public and private interests, as well as the power of provincial and federal courts to review these decisions.
Drawing on over 130 years of experience providing legal advice and representation in relation to many aspects of administrative law, our lawyers can help you with:
- Human rights complaints
- Social benefits appeals
- Liquor license applications and appeals
- Municipal property assessments
- Other licensing areas
This includes appearances before provincial tribunals and federal agencies such as:
- The Labour Relations Board
- The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- The Health Professions Appeal and Review Board
- The Ontario Municipal Board
- The Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board
In addition, we have successfully appealed administrative law decisions to the Divisional Court of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Appeal.
Contact the experienced Administrative Law Lawyers at Mills & Mills LLP
Our experience, skill and personal service will help you with all of your administrative law needs. Contact us at 416-863-0125 or email us to learn more.