On Wednesday, July 28th, Mills & Mills LLP Business Law Associate Tanya Kuzman will be speaking at Start and Operate a Business In Canada: Set-Up For Success, an International Expansion Into Canada event hosted by ProColombia. She will be presenting “Types of business structures, legislation, and other legal considerations.”
International Expansion Into Canada
Start and Operate a Business In Canada: Set-Up For Success
Join us in this web seminar to learn about the Canadian Startup Visa Program, the process of setting up a company in Canada, and key considerations to consider when running a successful company in Canada by experienced field experts.
This techtalk will feature:
- Expansion to Canada through the ‘Start-up Visa Program Canada’ and funding opportunities for Colombian Startups.
By Stuart Browne, CEO Pycap Venture Capital.
- General considerations on starting operations in Canada.
By: Jeff Chorlton, Presidetn & CEO, Flexserv.
- Types of business structures, legislation, and other legal considerations.
By: Tanya Kuzman, Associate Lawyer, Mills & Mills LLP.
- Tax Planning, compliance, and other accounting considerations.
By: Shawn Bausch, Senior Tax Manager, Sloan Partners LLP.
- Introduction to Canadian banking.
By: Fahed Jaradat, Commercial Account Managaer, Royal Bank of Canada; Mai Kim Ngo, Associate Account Manager, Royal Bank of Canada; Marit Sarmiento, Treasury Solutions Specialist, Royal Bank of Canada; & Gurgen Babyan, Business Account Manager, Royal Bank of Canada.
- Management of internal accounting and human resources.
By: Jeff Chorlton, President & CEO, Flexserv.