On Thursday, April 15th, Mills & Mills LLP Associate Lauren Kason attended “The Escalation of Elder Abuse During COVID-19: Practical Strategies for Protecting Yourself and Loved Ones”, a webinar hosted by Aird & Berlis LLP.
- What does elder abuse look like and what are the warning signs?
- How has the pandemic changed the way we identify and address elder abuse?
- What practical steps can we take to reduce the risk of elder abuse of our neighbours, friends and family?
- What can we do to reduce the risk that we, ourselves, will fall victim to elder abuse?
- Where to access support and services if you or someone you know falls victim to elder abuse?