Mills & Mills LLP provides a comprehensive range of employment law services to both employers and employees.
We regularly advise clients on diverse matters such as:
• employment standards
• human rights
• pensions and benefits
• pay equity
• employment insurance
• parental leave
• Workplace safety and insurance
• Occupational health and safety
• the effect of the purchase and sale of a business
• employment policies and procedures
• workplace investigations
• recruitment and retention practices and procedures
• drafting and safely amending employment agreements and independent contractor agreements
• restrictive covenants
• constructive dismissal
• wrongful dismissal
• termination for cause
• severance documents, including termination letters, records of employments and employee releases
We act as counsel in all manner of employment litigation matters, including wrongful dismissal claims, unjust dismissal adjudications, Employment Standards Act complaints, and proceedings under the Canada Labour Code.
Being fired or terminating an employee is never easy and usually carries both risk and uncertainty. At Mills & Mills LLP, we strive to eliminate the risk faced by our clients, provide clarity and ensure fair treatment in these and other difficult employment situations.
Please click here for a list of lawyers practicing in this area.